Vintage Disney Series


Hello Magical BEINGS!
I'M BACK! and I'm super excited to share with you my latest project called: *Vintage Disney Series*!
I've always loved vintage fashion, so the idea of combining Disney with a creative twist made my hear soar. The best part about this project, is the fact that the clothing/wigs and accessories I use are from my OWN closet, so it forces me to utilize my clothes in a whole new way. It goes to show that creativity doesn't need to break the bank, and that hidden treasures can be found anywhere! *

I am now offering my fashion styling services to ANYONE who would like to become a Disney Character for a day!  I will be creating specific looks/outfits that are inspired by your favorite fairytale and I will bring my own unique twist to it! 
If you would like to play dress up with me, feel free to email for a free fashion consultation: 
monicadanaestyling@gmail.com. 
 there are many whimsical and vintage inspired packages that will be offered and I can’t wait to make your Disney dreams come to LIFE.


This blog post will be updated with all of my Disney looks, so keep an eye out for new outfits/characters!
I think it's so fun to express fashion in such a vibrant and magical way, and I hope you join me on the adventure! ** I would love to see YOUR own interpretation of characters too, so feel free to comment and post your photos below. also, be sure to check out my Instagram: @monicadanae for even MORE fun! **

Vintage Merida
"I'll be Shooting for my Own Hand!"
Vintage Merida from Pixar's Brave
(The Photographer)

Wig by: Fairy Tale Wigs
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Scarf: Vintage
Hat: bought at thrift store in Japan






*Vintage Blue Fairy from Disney's Pinnochio*
(The Muse)

Wig by: Jessica Mills
Dress: Unique Vintage
Headband: (is actually a choker) Claire's






*Vintage Rapunzel from Disney's Tangled*
(The Artist)

Wig by: Cosplay Buzz
Glasses: Chanel
Dress: Vintage
Scarf: Vintage
Hat: Thrift store in Japan


 
  

*Vintage Tinkerbell from Disney's Peter Pan*
(The Music Box Maker)
Wig: From Japan
Sweater: Thrift Store(Vintage)





 *Vintage Briar Rose from Disney's Sleeping Beauty*
(The Florist)

Wig: Jessica Mills
Top: Forever 21
Corset: Vintage
Flowers: Michaels Crafts







*Vintage Belle: from Disney's Beauty and the Beast*
(The Reader)






 *The Beret Girl from Disney's An Extremely Goofy Movie*
(The Poet)

Wig by: Epic Cosplay Wigs
Hat: Amazon
Dress: Forever 21






*Eilonwy from Disney's The Black Cauldron*
(The Challenger)






*Vintage Jane from Disney's Tarzan*
(The Researcher)
Wig: Body Line
Dress: Vintage(Buffalo Exchange)
Necklace: Claire's



*Vintage Cinderella from Disney's Cinderella*
(The Optimist)

Wig: Jessica Mills
Dress: Vintage




Vintage Marie from Disney's The Aristocats*
(The Lady)






*Vintage Annette Funnicello from The Mouseketeers*
(The Performer)









Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy seeing my ideas come to life!*

-Monica ***



Comments

  1. These are AWESOME!! Keep up the great work. So creative!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts